I need a bicycle floor pump to inflate my bike tire because my last floor pump was broken. Before every riding, I have to check my tire and decide whether the pressure in tire is enough. There are many bicycle floor pumps available on Amazon. It is a hard thing to decide to buy which one. But keep in mind that cost must be taken into account. Most floor pumps are from $15 to $60. At last, I came back to Serfas FP-35 Floor Pump. It is enough for me. It has the features I need.
Serfas FP-35 Floor Pump Product Features:
- Dual Valve pump head accepts presta and schrader
- The barrel is made of durable metal and the floor pump has a nylon base.
- The handle is Ergonomic, which is comfort to your hand.
- The gauge is large enough to read easily.
- Ball accessory attachments allow you to inflate a ball with this floor pump for bike.
Overall, this bicycle floor pump is great. Not expensive, the quality is good too. If you have not much budget, I suggest you to buy this Serfas FP-35 Floor Pump.
|ONLY $20.25 On Amazon! See more reviews|